Non Delivery & Non refund by Timtara.com

I am looking for legal advice.

I ordered 2 products on 19 Dec. 2012 from timtara.com using SBI net payment :-

Transaction Id : 10163575
Order Date: 19th Dec 2012 10:21 am
Payment Mode: Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking

10372626 Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Hard Drive(Backup Plus 1TB)
10372628 Belkin USB 4-Port Powered Desktop Hub F4U040sa

Rs. 5,438

I contacted them for shipment after 1 week but they didn't respond properly & kept making excuses when i talked to them on their contact no. 0135 3051500.

I asked them to cancel my order on 9 Jan. 2013 but they have not yet initiated the refund process. Plz. advice me how should i proceed legally now.

Reagrds,
Thanks.

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Please read their terms and conditions here: http://www.timtara.com/news/1/Terms-%26-Conditions.html . If they have not fulfilled your order as per their terms and you're eligible for refunds. I could not find any refund rule in their terms.

Also area of legal jurisdiction is New Delhi.

Here are the Delhi consumer court addresses.

Here is the procedure to file consumer complaint.

You should also be able to file consumer complaint by sending through courier or speedpost too though.

Thanks for the reply, yes i have already gone through all the rules on their site. Yes i know they have stated that they don't have cancellation rule but they have also given the option to rule to ask for a refund before shipment which they promise to do within 7-10 days.

First there is lack of sincerity as they have not been able to ship the order this serious service deficiency.

Now when i am asking for refund they are making excuses of all sorts so i am in my legal purview to drag them to any consumer court & ask for compensation as well as my refund.

Thanks for specific info regarding the procedure for consumer complaint & i will soon send them a legal notice as well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors