No written validity confirmation /poor response /wrong info given on website account

Reproducing below the trail of mails with Airtel DTH Customer service:
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir,

At the time of recharge on 19.04.2014, your website displayed amount Rs 2200.00 for 12 months subscription validity so I paid Rs 2200.00. Now over phone and after getting Rs 2200.00 from me you informed me about revision of rate and asked me to recharge with Rs 100/- again for 12 months validity from 21.04.14. Why your website did not show Rs 2300/- on 19th April 2014? So your company forced me to pay Rs 100/- after getting Rs 2200/- from me! Even today it shows Rs 2200/- amount for 12 months subscription.

Further I spoke to Mr Vishal, supervisor at your helpline no today and he requested me to recharge for additional Rs 100/- and assured me that once I pay Rs 100/- he would update my account validity for 12 months from today and also assured me to call back with in 30 minutes. I believed him and paid today Rs 100/- thru credit card. I did not receive call from Mr Vishal. So I called back and asked to talk to Mr Vishal but he did not come on the line and one Mr Madhu Chandra spoke to me. I informed him about recharge with another Rs 100/-

Mr Chandra confirmed that my updated validity is now 22nd April 2015. After this call, I checked my online account and surprisingly it is showing only balance of Rs 3.36 with no validity!!

Further I called your helpline no. and asked for My Vishal or Mr Chandra but they did not come on the line and some other gentleman spoke to me. Surprisingly he informed me that my validity is till 17th April 2015 but did not agree to send me a mail in writing or a sms giving validity date. Still my account at your website is showing no validity and balance of only Rs 3.36.

I feel cheated by your company as even after paying Rs 2300/- you people are not showing my updated correct account validity and are not ready to give this info in writing.

Can you give my account validity in writing?

I feel I should share this information with people of India on web so they come to know what kind of response is given by Airtel after getting money. No body at your helpline is prepared to give in writing what they say to a customer and person who commit something they further do not come on the line.

If my validity is not updated on your website, I shall not hesitate to take legal action against your company. I have preserved all screen shots as proof of payments and no validity info after making payment. I have full faith in our law systems.

Hope you people will keep up prestige of your company and shall take corrective action promptly.

No Regards,

Jaydeep Desai
98260 17560

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 22 April 2014 16:34
To: dhawalmkt@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [|BAL|Qrc1321041421044734179536|]

Dear Customer,

Ref: Email dated 21/04/2014, regarding package validity concern for your airtel digital TV connection customer ID- 3001673610.

We understand that the delay in responding to your email must have caused you a lot of inconvenience.

As per our telephonic conversation with you on mobile number 9826017560 dated 22/04/2014, information has been given regarding package validity concern.

We would also like to inform you that to subscribe Value Prime package as advance rental for 12 months, customers are requested to pay Rs. 2300.

We hope that this response has addressed you suitably.

Please do write in for further assistance.

Warm Regards,
Narendra Pratap Singh
Customer Services
bharti airtel ltd.

Disclaimer

---------Original Message----------
To: 121@in.airtel.com
Cc:
Sent: 21/04/2014 09:12:41 PM
Subject:

Dear Sir,

Airtel DTH Customer ID: 3001673610

On 19.4.2014, I successfully recharged my account with Rs 2200.00 for 12 months
subscription renewal. My previous subscription validity date is 21.4.14, so if
I recharge for next 12 months my current account should show validity date as
20.4.15 whereas it is showing 02.02.2015.

Why?

Please update correct validity in my account.

Regards,

Jaydeep Desai

Indore

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that Bharti Airtel Limited or its subsidiaries and associated companies(collectively "Bharti Airtel Limited"),are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/overthe contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Bharti Airtel Limited. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors