no service by club mahindra holidays representatives.

Sir
I am a member of club mahindra holidays my customer id is 2749960 and membership id no. 382868 .we have called ahmedabad manager and their representative from last 20days for booking in mahindra club holidays.hardly they receive call and when they receive the call they say they are not responsible to do our boooking you book it by yourself and he talks so rudely. we took this membership to enjoy and to get irritated, you are proving service for money which we pay as fees and maintanence, its not a freee service you are doing for us that you even dont do our booking and talk this much rudely with customers...if you cant provide service then why you sell membership and do fraud with the people. i want that entire team of ahmedabad area to apologise including Mr. Aniruddh mob. no. 9722001190, vineet mob no.7905775205 and yuvraj mob no. 7023357723.
they are just completely irresponsible kind of person who are spoiling club mahindra. kindly take strict action against them because i am not the only one who suffers. otherwise this matter will not take much time to take you to court.

Regards
Daksha ben

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors