New Agarwal Packers and Movers are fraud

This is complaint against ‘New Agarwal Packers and Movers’ who have cheated on me for my package and now they are not responding to me in any ways. He said he belongs to Agarwal Packers and Movers and they have been separated hence name says New Agarwal Packers and movers
Contact Person- Manoj
Mobile number- 9320010082, 8425854402
Office –Sanpada, Navi Mumbai
I had posted my need on Sulekha and had received call from them. First of all they did not come with any truck or loader and just came by Auto without proper packaging material. I should have understood there itself that something is not going right. He said he will do temporary packng here and then will pack it in final box after reaching office and my mistake that I believed on that story.
I had given two cartons for moving to Kanpur from Mumbai on 3rd of November- 1 carton is having recently purchased AC and another is with my study books. I had made whole payment of Rs 5000 in advance. I was told that it will be delivered in maximum 4-5 days and they promised that they will provide me the tracking number on 3rd November itself so that I can track my package. When I did not receive any tracking number until 4 days, I started calling them but he was ignoring all my calls.
I have to call from new number to get catch hold of him all the time but he picks up and immediately hang up saying he will call me back in 10 mins with update and then no call as expectation. I have called around 80 times in last 20 days. It’s getting almost a month.
This is complete mental and monetary torture to me. Also it is wasting lot of time in following up for my package
I am too much worried about my package as that AC is very new (around 6-7 months old) and books are precious for my exam preparations which are due next month. I can estimate loss on AC (purchase price- Rs 20,000) but books are the collections for my exams from last 6 years of career which I cannot afford to lose it in anyway.
Please help me in getting my package as soon as possible and charge them for harassing customer like this and advice other customers not to do business with them ever. They are big cheaters.
I don’t understand how Sulekha is allowing such vendors to contact customers. These vendors are not even searchable on Sulekha website.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors