Never do shopping on Snapdeal., No Refund/Replacement only Fraud for Faulty LED TV

Product: Micromax 32C6150 FHD 81 cm (32) Full HD LED Television

Reference number 13706111

Order no 9979989491

Ordered Product on 9th Nov and received item 15th Nov, Late Evening. Raised complaint on 15th Nov as LED Panel was had fault/Broken Internally due to which sound was not working. Then I tried to contact snapdeal they started playing with me they asked me to contact the Micromax and provide then the Jobsheet. Whatever snapdeal requested I provided them all those thing.

Called again on 15,17, 20, 22, 24, 26 Nov and so on.. but only standard answer
"Escalated issue, will revert back in 48 hours"

Till date no reverse pickup or refund process started. It has been more than 1 month, and they are saying we are not able to do anything as your order was cancelled and courier company also dont have any record of product actual delivered. . im really frustrated now with snapdeal they dont have any post sale service, or customer retention policy Don't Trust Snapdeal Trustpay policy. It just fruad !!!

Naveen Rustagi
+91-9891110066

Dear naveen2015,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
Snapdeal Online Team

I have already done all of these but till not have not heard back from you guys except sorry.. We cant carry your request any further.. All i can say, the experience with Vulcan Express and Snapdeal is horrible and i will neither use this company anymore and will try my best to many more people like me dont use your website to buy anything.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors