Mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved 9 day passed.

Myself Shailesh Verma from Raipur Chhattisgarh.
I wrote this because i am completely disturbed & mentally harassed by your service and your executive response.
my Reliance gsm no. 9827964457 is barred on 28 july 2017, 11am around without my information or complaint. my last conversation with your helpline executive with my no. 982796457 28 july 2017 morning 9.30am for balance deduction. but after some time my no. barred by you. after that i am calling 198 or 9827198271 my call can't connect to your executive. when i am trying another reliance no. or other operator call connect to executive. they all told me call them at my no. 9827964457 then they will Unbar my number. i clearly explained all of them my call can't connect to executive 28 july to present but told me call after some time call will be connect, but result same. this incident are going to passed 9 days. every your executive told me only one thing wait some time then call connect but no result. still my call at 198 not connected to executive. before connect call disconnect.
i am regular user of reliance gsm. i used this no. since 2006, my every personal, professional all where this no. provided. facing many problem such incident.
i called your grievance no. they told feedback will be taken & call connect on 198 after some time, but regular same thing, my call can't connect to reliance customer care. i received calls from reliance social but they also only hoping me but no resolved. at least my call connect to 198. then they my no. unbarred.
your executive told me i called another no. to barred my no. 9827964457. but i never called customer care to barred my no. i never lost my sim or handset. my no. 9827964457 already i have. i am facing many problems such incident.
executive provide me this no. 9326411010 which i called for barred my no. but i didn't know this no. and this no. not in service, today reliance customer care senior department agreed that this no. 9326411010 is suspended. so how you barred my no. 9827964457.
that was too disappointing.
request you to please resolved as early as possible.
my personal & Professional life disturbed by Reliance.

Dear Shailesh,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors