Malpractices from HDFC bank credit card

I am writing to get some help with regards to HDFC bank credit card collection practices.

I hold a cc with them from 2007 which is now blcoked due to non payment. I have infmd them tht i am ready to go to the court as i am not able to make a full payment in one go. I am settled abroad and now they call my sisters work number and harass her. HDFC bank has all my details, includung my address and phone numer. I have asked them to send me the statements but they refuse to send me any and only say that i shd make a payment of the full amount, they also say they are not able to send me statement overseas. They contact my friends from facebook and try and threaten them for non payment. this is clearly legally not allowed. i look to get some help from you in this matter asap pls! The number i get a call from is 00912266124900, person name ravindra thite. he abuses me and my family and wants all the money in one go. i have clearly told the bank, by contacting thme on facebook that i am ready to go to court. i have also spoken to a person called ashish from pune branch and told him he can send me a court notice and they are not supposed to contact anyone apart from me and tht too on my mobile which is registerted on my account by hdfc bank call centre in chennai. inspite of all this they still harass me. i am looking for some help in this matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors