MakemyTrip cheated me

I booked a hotel in Bangkok through MMT. I Selected date 4th may,2018 to 7th May,2018correctly but after booking I saw the date has changed to 16th May to 19th May,2018. I immediately informed them to change the date. But after one half day they came back saying same room is not available and need to pay $65 to book different room. I already paid before and the amount is non refundable. I contacted the hotel, they said same room is available then why shall I pay extra. They told that they will look into it. I am still waiting for their response. Its already two days over. They are deliberately making delay to extract more money. The hotel said that they are open to change the date, MMT is not doing it. Just one day left to travel and the room will be over. I think they are waiting for this deliberately to extrat and loot money from me. I contacted them at least 30 times. Eveey time they say it will take 48 hours to respond. I am exhausted now following up.

Booking details:

PNR 147663628766, bokking ID-NH2003378806226,

I booked a hotel in Bangkok through MMT. I Selected date 4th may,2018 to 7th May,2018correctly but after booking I saw the date has changed to 16th May to 19th May,2018. I immediately informed them to change the date. But after one half day they came back saying same room is not available and need to pay $65 to book different room. I already paid before and the amount is non refundable. I contacted the hotel, they said same room is available then why shall I pay extra. They told that they will look into it. I am still waiting for their response. Its already two days over. They are deliberately making delay to extract more money. The hotel said that they are open to change the date, MMT is not doing it. Just one day left to travel and the room will be over. I think they are waiting for this deliberately to extrat and loot money from me. I contacted them at least 30 times. Eveey time they say it will take 48 hours to respond. I am exhausted now following up.

Booking details:

PNR 147663628766, bokking ID-NH2003378806226,
Edit: I have received revised voucher with date change. Thanks MMT senior management.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors