Mail requesting for expediting Complaint against Mobile Number 9811065228 in terms of poor / ZERO network connectivity for making BASIC phone calls a

Sub: Mail requesting for expediting Complaint against Mobile Number 9811065228 in terms of poor / ZERO network connectivity for making BASIC phone calls as well as zero internet connectivity on roaming mode at the below mentioned address AT CHENNAI
Ref: Complaint dated 21.03.2020 vide the reference number C003-61191871732
Dear Sir / Madam,
With reference to the subject and reference, it is inform that the undersigned has been facing BASIC connectivity issues since 21.03.2020. Hence the undersigned has registered Complaint on 21.03.2020 in terms of largely poor network connectivity for making phone calls as well as zero internet connectivity on roaming mode at the above house address. As mentioned, the above phone number is being used on roaming mode at Chennai since the last week of December, 2019.
In response to the above compliant, an assurance SMS was received stating that the above issue would be resolved by 23.03.2020 by 06:00:00 hrs. However, we notice there is literally no improvement in the above issues being faced till today. We fully understand that the Vodafone is operating under reduced staff strength due to COVID-19. However, it is kindly requested to do the needful for resolving the above issues at the earliest.
THOUGH THE ISSUE CONTINUES TO PERSIST, WE GOT AN COMMUNICATION FROM YOU ON 28.03.2020 STATING THAT THE ABOVE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.
I REQUEST YOUR PERSONAL INTERVENTION ON THE ABOVE MATTER IN THE CAPACITY OF CEO OF THE COMPANY. UNFORTUNATELY, I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTACT MY WIFE DUE TO THE ABOVE PERSISTING ISSUES (over Vodafone Mobile) WHO IS PRESENTLY BASED IN CHENNAI whereas I AM STAYING AT DELHI DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN PREVAILING IN THE COUNTRY. WE ARE BASICALLY KEEPING US connected through my son's jio number 8920197970 only.
Thanking You.
Yours sincerely,
(Velmurugan Senathipathi)

Attachments

Mail requesting for expediting Complaint against Mobile Number 8388994986.in terms of poor / ZERO network connectivity for making BASIC phone calls a

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors