Mahindra Scorpio warranty issue - K.S. Motors Jaipur

I have Mahindra scorpio RJ14UE9976, This vehicle comes with 2 year warranty and I have taken extended shield warranty for 2 year. RSA for 5 year. I visited K.S.Motors, Jhotwara, Jaipur in 2016 (car running 9000 KMS) and share problem to Mr. Prabhu saini that some time gear react late approx 5 second after giving race. Mr. Prabhu saini from K.S. Motors told me that this is automatic vehicle and it run on sensor so it's not big deal there is no issue with car you just run. I run this vehicle around 50000 km with same problem. Now my car is stopped and I visited again in K.S. Motors jaipur and there is surprise for me that you need to change transmission oil at chargeable basis (around 30000.00 INR) if problem not resolved then we have to change gear box Price approx 1.5 lac. It will not covered under warranty.
I have talked with almost all concern and senior person for 15-20 times but still there is no solution provided.
I have talked with Mahindra service person Mr. Ritesh Sharma but still problem not resolved.
waiting for apporval from mahindra..
I am very dissatisfied with Mahindra services, I will never recommend to buy Mahindra vehicle, cause of services and charges.

Thanks
Anantesh Saxena

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors