LG OLED TV Referral Program gift

Product LG OLED TV OLED55C7BO

I bought the 55 inch OLED model C7 on 30Mar18 from Reliance Digital, Gurgaon, got installed on 1Apr18.
I was referred by a friend through a referral program, he also gave me a code to claim a gift, but when I called up the 1800... line there were unaware about it, rather they said that all such schemes are expired, even when I told her that the date printed is 31Dec18.

Everyday I am writing this email to LG service desk but there is no resolution.

Could you kindly look into this asap

I bought the 55 inch OLED model C7 on 30Mar18 from Reliance Digital, Gurgaon, got installed on 1Apr18.
I was referred by a friend through a referral program, he also gave me a code to claim a gift, but when I called up the 1800... line there were unaware about it, rather they said that all such schemes are expired, even when I told her that the date printed is 31Dec18.

Everyday I am writing this email to LG service desk but there is no resolution.

Could you kindly look into this asap

Hi sir ,

My problem is same as yours have you got your referral gift now??

I bought the 55 inch OLED model C7 on 18Mar19 from Reliance Digital, Gurgaon, which got installed on 5Apr18.
I was referred by a friend through a referral program, he also gave me a code to claim a gift, but when I called up 1800... line there were unaware about it, rather they said that all such schemes are expired, even when I told her that the date printed is 31Dec18.

The current LG OLED TV Referral program is offering exclusive deals and assured gifts of up to Rs 35,000 for consumers. Under this campaign, consumers can pre book and purchase their LG products sitting at home. Additionally, consumers looking to upgrade can exchange their old TVs and get Rs 10,000.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors