LG Electronics India Cheats Dupes Tricks Poor Customers in collusion with Reliance Digital in Bhubaneswar

I beg to draw your kind attention towards the purchase of a LG 32 HD LED TV 32LJ542D from
Reliance Digital Store, Master Canteen, Kharaval Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India shop vide
cash memo C#60027863 Dt. 08.10.2017.

It has created disturbance for all of us. TV stops playing intermittently after about an hour or so and won't play again for atleast 10 minutes.
During this spell, an image frequently appears and disappears "LG, LIFE IS GOOD". It even takes a lot of time before playing again. Followings are my mail sent to LG Electronics, Bhubaneswar, Orissa Sales Manager Mr Balaji Patra and Reliance Digital Store, Master Canteen, Bhbaneswar, Orissa.
LG Electronics unpleasant silence and working gives me unwanted worries and agony which is irreparable. My anger goes beyond my appetite, tolerance and threshold. I have been asking LG Electronics, Bhbaneswar and Reliance Digital, Bhbaneswar both to either to teplace or refund my money Rs 19500.00. But both are cunningly silent. Please help me and direct LG Electronics to refund my Rs 19500.00 I have paid or replace with a new one.

On 30.01.2018, I sent a mail to Reliance Digital
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in reference to C#60027863 Dt. 08.10.2017 and Delivery Note: 7006597027 Dt
09.10.2017. I had bought "LG 32 HD LED TV 32LJ542D Article Code: 491295912" from Reliance
Retail Limited, Master Canteen Square, Bhubaneswar-751001 on 08.10.2017.

Since the day of installation, so often and on its own, it goes to continuous "OFF & ON" mode
displaying "LG LIFE IS GOOD". Red bulb beneath the screen blinkers on & on. After switching
off for about 5 min, upon switching on it plays but again it goes to same "OFF & ON" mode
displaying "LG LIFE IS GOOD". It happens frequently.

Today I visited Reliance Store at Master Canteen Square, Bhubaneswar and lodged the complain.
LG technician came and checked. He said the said trouble is owing to mother board defect. He
wanted to take away the TV for mother board repair. I said "the day I bought this TV, on the
next day remote was replaced. Now within 3 months spell mother board defect. Would, anyone in
this world who has purchased a TV worth Rs 19,500.00 that too LG brand, tolerate motherboard
defect within a spell of three months. Is it the commitment and quality of product LG
Electronics and Reliance Digital assure us?

Please replace this forthwith or refund our money. This is ridiculous and intolerable.

Regards,

Jayashree Dev,
Cell: 8018387678
611D, Durga Bhawan, Hata Shahi,
Old Town, Bhbaneswar- 751 002

On 01.02.2018 I wrote a mail to LG Electronics Sales Manager , Bhubaneswar, Orissa Mr Balaji Patra
Dear Mr Patra,
Balaji patra

Assistant Manager, LG Electronics
LG Electronics India (Pvt) Limited
Khorda, Orissa, India

I am pained and perturbed to write on LG Electronis India careless working.Your unpleasant
service and working gives me unwanted worries and agony which is irreparable. My anger goes
beyond my appetite, tolerance and threshold.

Who has the the time to screw the brain and run behind you now @ then for silly work. It is
very ridiculous and I am not getting words to narrate. LG Electronics speaks loud and elicit
quality, admiration etc. This type of case is similar to Odisha ponzi scam that duped
millions. LG Electronics sells scraps thru Reliance Digital to dupe customers. We have paid Rs
19,500.00 which is not a small amount. LG Electronics promise rosy pictures but really I was
not knowing that LG Electronics is a hollow. Plz replace forthwith or return my money with
interest+cost incurred towards visiting Reliance Digital Store at Mastaer Canteen, Bhbaneswar,
Odisha+cost of time.

Regards,

Jayashree Dev,
Old Town, Bhbaneswar- 751

On 02.02.2018 I sent a mail to LG Electronics sales Manager, Bhbaneswar, Orissa, Mr Balaji Patra

Mr Balaji Patra
Khorda, Orissa, India

Dear Mr Patra,

Unfortunately, above cited subject TV stops playing intermittently after about an hour or so
and won't play again for atleast 10 minutes. During this spell, an image frequently appears
and disappears "LG, LIFE IS GOOD". To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your forthwith
action with either replacement or refund.

Regards,

Jayashree Dev,
Odisha, Bhubaneswar

Third Reminder

Mr Balaji Patra
Khorda, Orissa, India

Dear Mr Patra,

I beg to draw your kind attention towards the purchase of a LG 32 HD LED TV 32LJ542D from
Reliance Digital Store, Master Canteen, Kharaval Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India shop vide
cash memo C#60027863 Dt. 08.10.2017. It has created disturbance for all of us. TV stops
playing intermittently after about an hour or so and won't play again for atleast 10 minutes.
During this spell, an image frequently appears and disappears "LG, LIFE IS GOOD". It even
takes a lot of time before before playing again.

Regards,

Jayashree Dev,
Odisha, Bhubaneswar

On 02.02.2018 I sent a mail to Reliance Digital sales store, Master Canteen, Bhbaneswar, Orissa ( ccckharvalnagar.bhu@resq.in )
Dear Reliance Digital Services,
Bhbaneswar, Master Canteen, Karaval Nagar,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Before purchasing you pleaded its durability, utility and stability but it seems it was only a
bargain. LG people are on run and don't give sight. Why do you give space to such fraudsters
whose only aim is to defraud the people? Odisha is a place, in past similar type fraud
companies have arrived and defrauded gullible people like ponzi scam. These companies their
fraud network thru or odia people only. LG cunningly sell scraps thru your store and defraud
with artifice. Can you imagine LG people instead listening to customer, ready to coerce and
intimidate the customer. Is it LG's zero tolerance policy? These people are goons, hoodlums ,
hooligans.

I hope yo will understand my patience and I too expect yo will not appreciate to run beyond my
cool perimeter.

Regards,

Jayashree Dev,
Dear Mr Soren,
Reliance Digital Services,
Bhbaneswar, Master Canteen, Karaval Nagar

This is reference to my meeting with you today i.e. 02.02.2018 at 05:10 PM in your Store at
Master Canteen,Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

I expressed my dissent and discontent about LG company, their TV and their sales crew. What I
gathered the information from most reliable source, LG Electronics India sells all its QC
reject & scrap TVs particularly in Odisha thru Reliance Digital. LG Electronics India knows
Odisha people are indigent, gullible, virtuous and not wild and rebellious. Probably
Electronics India may also have a perception that Odia people are indolent. Electronics India
and its people appear to be ruthless and master in strangulating, conniving people and ripping
off their money by artifice and tricks.

Odisha has been a prone to such migratory companies frauds. I am also a victim. There might be
thousands who would have been cheated by Electronics India. Their voices might have been
unheard. To stop LG Electronics India defraud, I shall sit infront of your store at Master
Canteen, Bhubaneswar, Odisha until my demand is complied with. This will be a peaceful
democratic demonstration to stop LG Electronics India trickery with the due acknowledgement of
concerned Police Station.

This is for your information.

Regards,
Rajib Pradhan
Husband of Jayashree Dev,

Fourth Reminder

Mr Balaji Patra
Khorda, Orissa, India

Dear Mr Patra,

I have heard nothing in reference to my trailing mails. All these are causing great
inconvenience and I feel cheated. Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Jayashree Dev,
Odisha, Bhubaneswar

Odisha, Bhubaneswar

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online