Lenovo Service Centre

I am Kiran. S, brought LENOVO S930 mobile from Snapdeal on 07 November 2014. I used it only two months and I faced some charging problem due to lose charging pin connection I had to hold the charger tightly for charging it. So I took it to Lenovo Service centre (Pramanik Mobile Service, Jayanagar) on 08 January 2015. I told them the problem very clearly and they taken the handset and Battery and gave me receipt Job Sheet No. 8886. In that they have clearly mentioned as “Charging Pin Problem”. They told me that it will take 4 to 5 working days to solve it, I said ok. But the problem is that they have changed internal parts in my handset without intimating me and still they have not resolved the problem, the charging problem still not resolved and whenever I contact them or go there they just keep on saying still 4 days more days needed or next week it will be ready we will contact you, but still I not got my mobile back and also I checked my mobile, side they have made pin marks holes to open it only two months used new mobile and now almost one month over but no information whenever I contact them they are just dragging it. I told to replace the mobile they said ok we see, but no action is taken yet. I tried to get it as soon as possible, but they are not resolving it and taking any action for this. I kindly request you to take some serious action against them, so that my problem gets resolve soon. I need new mobile because I don’t know till now what and all they have changed (Internal Parts) and how good that is, No Guarantee. All information about mobile and service centre is mentioned below for your review:

My Contact Details:
Kiran. S
# 100, 1st Floor, Cottonpet Main Road, Opp. Cottenpet Police Station, Bangalore- 53.
Mobile No.: 7204774927
Email: kiran.1352007@gmail.com

Mobile Details:
Model: LENOVO S930
Purchased from: Snapdeal on 07 November 2014
IMEI No.: 862634027499428

Service Centre Details:
Pramanik Mobile Service Zone
#84, 1st Floor, 27th ‘A’ Cross, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore- 11.
Ph: 8884021435, 080-40997168
Email: pramanikservices@gmail.com

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors