Kotak Mahindra Lies About Account Features and does not respond to queries

Which is the best Private Bank in India?

• HDFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ICICI

• AXIS

• KOTAK

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • CITI BANK

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I opened my salary account with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
I was told about the features that 3 Family Savings Account can be opened by you at ZERO AQB .

But, when I received my Welcome Letter from Bank it says an AQB of Rs.5000 , is required for Family Savings Account.

I have mailed, called , but till date I have not received corrected Account feature Letter from them (hard copy or soft neither).

RBI Ombudsman Link is not working. It says complaint registered but I do not receive any Reference Number on my EMAIL or on the screen.

So If anyone can help me with proper link for ombudsman.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Before you go to RBI Ombudsman you need to file complaint with Bank at various levels provided. I suggest you close this account and reopen the account. Looks like some communication issue otherwise Kotak Bank seems to be one of the finest banks in India.

Expert said:
Before you go to RBI Ombudsman you need to file complaint with Bank at various levels provided. I suggest you close this account and reopen the account. Looks like some communication issue otherwise Kotak Bank seems to be one of the finest banks in India.
I have tried complaints at every possible person within bank. Its over 2 months since I lodged my first complaint.
I Tried Ombudsman , but somehow the link is not working.
So , if you could please help me with the link.

Thanks

atulladia said:
I opened my salary account with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
I was told about the features that 3 Family Savings Account can be opened by you at ZERO AQB .

But, when I received my Welcome Letter from Bank it says an AQB of Rs.5000 , is required for Family Savings Account.

I have mailed, called , but till date I have not received corrected Account feature Letter from them (hard copy or soft neither).

RBI Ombudsman Link is not working. It says complaint registered but I do not receive any Reference Number on my EMAIL or on the screen.

So If anyone can help me with proper link for ombudsman.

Dear Mr. Ladia,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We assure you of a response from our Bank official at the earliest addressing all your concerns to your satisfaction.
Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Team.

Well Kotak, This is the fixed line you have been mailing me since last two months. I fail to understand what do you mean by the word " EARLIEST"

Dear Sir,

We would be glad to assist you, hence request you to kindly provide your concerns to solutions.bank@kotak.com along with your contact number enabling us to reach you at the earliest and address all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Team.

Kotak_Support said:
Dear Sir,

We would be glad to assist you, hence request you to kindly provide your concerns to solutions.bank@kotak.com along with your contact number enabling us to reach you at the earliest and address all your concerns to your satisfaction.

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Team.
Well, Your Service officers Mr. Ali AgaZeeshan and Mr.Prasad both have my numbers , email address and everything.

These Service Officers even committed on call that they would send across the rectified account features mail to me, but they did not.
I just wonder if service officers can't keep their words on sending me across a simple rectified mail. What else can I expect from bank.

A complaint was filed to banks Nodal officer, I got a reply from Rubina Ansari(Office of Nodal Officer) on 26th Dec (thursday)

"We are sorry you have had a reason to be dissatisfied with our services. We wish to state that we are currently in the process of investigating the matter and shall revert to you at the earliest but not later than 5 working days. The reference number for this complaint is 1-2711600611. " And no single reply till today (friday ) over 6 working days.

And on public forums to save your true careless Image, KMBL is putting up all this crap "We'll be glad to assist you " . I mean more than 2 months since I lodged complaint and till date you are telling me "We'll be glad to assist you " ......

Now I have realised , Your Tagline clearly indicates you
" Keeping money simple" , perhaps thats what you are doing, making money simply without resolving customer grievances and above all even keeping customers money by Enrolling New Account Holders by Lying about your account features at the time of Account Opening Form and thereafter not providing service.

Just to make people know , I would like to add that I opened my Account in First Half of October'13 , And I have received my DEBIT CARD around 20th December,13. More then two months to provide me with such a basic account amenity DEBIT CARD.

Look at the kind of PATHETIC AND CARELESS Service you are providing.

atulladia said:
I received a mail again on 10 Jan from 'Rubina Ansari' saying some more time is needed for investigation. And thereafter 6 days have passed , a dead silence again from KMBL end.

PLease , i request you to explain me , how you have the guts to keep telling customer that "We would be glad to assist you" .

SHAMELESS IS THE WORD FOR YOU.

Kotak_Support said:
Dear Sir,

Thanks and regards,
Kotak Team.
Well, Your Service officers Mr. Ali AgaZeeshan and Mr.Prasad both have my numbers , email address and everything.

These Service Officers even committed on call that they would send across the rectified account features mail to me, but they did not.
I just wonder if service officers can't keep their words on sending me across a simple rectified mail. What else can I expect from bank.

A complaint was filed to banks Nodal officer, I got a reply from Rubina Ansari(Office of Nodal Officer) on 26th Dec (thursday)

"We are sorry you have had a reason to be dissatisfied with our services. We wish to state that we are currently in the process of investigating the matter and shall revert to you at the earliest but not later than 5 working days. The reference number for this complaint is 1-2711600611. " And no single reply till today (friday ) over 6 working days.

And on public forums to save your true careless Image, KMBL is putting up all this crap "We'll be glad to assist you " . I mean more than 2 months since I lodged complaint and till date you are telling me "We'll be glad to assist you " ......

Now I have realised , Your Tagline clearly indicates you
" Keeping money simple" , perhaps thats what you are doing, making money simply without resolving customer grievances and above all even keeping customers money by Enrolling New Account Holders by Lying about your account features at the time of Account Opening Form and thereafter not providing service.

Just to make people know , I would like to add that I opened my Account in First Half of October'13 , And I have received my DEBIT CARD around 20th December,13. More then two months to provide me with such a basic account amenity DEBIT CARD.

Look at the kind of PATHETIC AND CARELESS Service you are providing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors