Jena Media Pvt ltd. Shriman Satyajit Satyajit Jena Sriman satyajeet

Abhii

Satyajit Jena of Jena Media Pvt LTd. commonly known as Sriman Satyajit no1 fraud of Bhubaneswar previously staying in BMC Bhabani Mall, WIngs B , Bhubaneswar no his new address is Jharpada Jail Bhubaneswar. He is a completely cheater. Cheated more than 200 people. He firstly trap you in the name of friendship. Will give you treat in good hotel. Then try to know your background how much money he can extract from you. Then if you are seeking for Job he will tell to give you govt job in IPICOL, Secretariat, NALCO, MCL as all these sectors are his father setup. Please dont fall in his trap. I dont have word to scold him. As he has cheated 20 lakhs from me to give some BIG projects. I came to know he was living in calcutta and also gone to jail there. Some people of Khurdha also fractured his leg you can also mark that. He is a very cleaver man. Swarthy in skin color.

If he ask for money then tell him you will give the money in Kharavela Nagar Police station where his case is currently under investigation.

Please beware from this Fraud man.....

[hr]
He is a big cheater, bastard ...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors