IRCTC booked ticket even after opting for Book only if confirmed berth is available

I was booking a tatkal ticket on 15-06-2018 for journey on 16-06-2018 from Mumbai central to Ahmedabad. I had opted for book only if confirmed berth is available. Even after this a waitlisted ticket got booked. Upon cancellation of this ticket I was deducted the clerkage charge of Rs 60 per ticket. I wrote a mail to care@irctc.co.in regarding the same. In the reply that I received, IRCTC did not take any responsibility of their system error and mentioned that the service depends on various other partner systems like railways itself, banks payment gateways, ISPs etc. They also mentioned there is lot of load on the system during the morning tatkal booking periods. My point is I agree to all of this, but instead of showing of courtesy and accepting to give full refund, IRCTC is just giving justification and no mention of the refund. Why should I bear the price for IRCTC's system failure. I have attached the ticket and the reply I received from IRCTC on mail.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors