Iphone 11 pro Camera not working

Iphone 11 pro Camera not working
I had purchased an iphone 11 pro from apple authorized store and within 3-4 months front camera of iphone stopped working.
I raised a complaint online and as per the diagnosis done by apple support team, it was observed that this problem has occurred due to hardware failure of front camera.
After visiting Apple service center in Udaipur, service center asked to leave phone for 7-8 days as they said they needed to dismental the phone to confirm hardware failure before taking any further action. Surprising to note that even after being one of the most technologically advanced company across world they require to check a part physically to confirm its failure. I do not think any customer spending more than a lakh rupees on a phone would give permission for dismentalling of phone just to verify the correct working of phone as now a days every field has several diagnostic tools available for much detailed report.
Feeling cheated for the response received from apple service center and need a resolution of this case.
If the phone is not replaced with a new one, I would seek for a legal help in regard to the same.
Never experienced such distressing customer service.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors