Indecent service and Rude & unco-operative behavior of the staff.

Hi,

Greetings of the day,

I am writing an email with grief and hopelessness with regards to the pathetic and third-class service i have been receiving since fortnight for Samsung AC split with latest ticket number 7267864 and service order 4283409904. Before this there was an another ticket number raised mistakenly by customer service team for general service, but i asked them to raise for other reason i.e. for AC cooling issue, but the process was delayed and I have been blamed for it.

Firstly, AC has not been blowing a cold air for more than a fortnight to which i have raised a concern with customer service couple of times in this month, but it was nightmarishly a difficult experience which i am sharing with you to bring it into your notice to do justice to me.

Secondly, A technician had come and checked the problem, but unfortunately could not find the root cause of the problem in the AC and provided temporary solution within warranty period.

Later, it was realized that the temporary solution provided could not last more than a day and same problem re-occurred. With frustration I had to call back to the customer service again and asked for permanent solution. Technician Rakesh then arrived home and conducted a general analysis. Based on his final analysis he had come to the conclusion that whatever action performed by earlier technician Akash was completely unnecessary and he did not perform his duty due-diligently due to which the process was delayed and warranty period was over. I am not able to understand why Akash could not find the root cause of the problem and why Rakesh did that job effectively? Because of Akash's careless attitude and blunder he made, the process delayed and warranty period came to end. If Akash had performed his job honestly, I would not have been asked to pay for AC fan which has humiliated me in today's call when i have spoken with a lady representative.

Furthermore, Woman i have spoken with today does not have morals and lacks basic training to handle an irate customer. Her pitch and high tone has irked me a lot and her stubborn attitude has driven me mad just like anything. I asked her to transfer a call to her manager, but she was not ready to listen and trying to persuade me that the product payment has to be made because warranty period is over. She was not at all ready to understand the blunder technician Akash made which has caused warranty period to come to an end. i had spoken with her manager following a verbal spat with that lady and i could receive same response from her manager too.

Moreover, Other technician(s) too who visited us to perform general service in the recent past had not informed me why AC is not blowing cold air. Just cleaning the AC and removing dust does not mean the duty is over. it is their responsibility to check AC's health from top to bottom and inform the same to the customer.

Furthermore, Today i have checked that gas pipe is bent (picture attached) and not sure why and how it has happened, but i doubt it might have been bent by Akash because he set the gas limit to 140. I had shown the bent pipe near outdoor to technician Rakesh and he said that due to this reason AC is unable to blow cold air, Now I want to ask whose responsibility is it to check what went wrong and what needs to be done? Just because a customer has raised the concern fortnight before the warranty period is over, it does not mean customer should be blamed for it.

Hence,I would like you to please look into this matter with high priority and help me provide a permanent solution for free of cost because i have been suffering from rising hot temperature seriously and apart from it i cannot tolerate blunders of technicians and cannot bare unprofessional response of the customer care staff. Attached pictures are for your reference.

Looking forward to Hearing from you soon.

--
Muhammed Murtuza

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors