ICICI Bank Limited — non compliance with rbi guidelines on minimum balance charges

Customer ID: 552031651

To,
ICICI Bank Limited
CIN No. L65190GJ1994PLC021012
Registered Office: ICICI Bank Tower,
Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390007, Gujarat, India.
Tel :+91-265-6722286

Corporate Office: ICICI Bank Towers,
Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051.
Tel : +91-22-33667777
Fax : +91-22-26531122

SENDING CONSOLIDATION MAIL IN RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER GRIEVANCE WILL NOT HELP IN DISAPPEARING ALL THE ISSUES WITH ICICI BANK LIMITED

ITS BEEN THREE MONTHS NOW STILL MY ISSUES IS NOT RESOLVED BY YOUR BANK. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?

Will ICICI Bank Limited reverse all the Minimum Balance Charges levied when customers sends some consolidation mail to your bank. NO NEVER. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF ICICI BANK. SO HOW DOES ICICI BANK ASSUMES THAT SENDING APOLOGY MAIL TO CUSTOMERS IN RESPONSE TO HUGE NEGLIGENCIES BY THE BANK WILL HELP IN SORTING OUT THE ISSUES FACED BY THE CUSTOMERS.

NO CONSOLIDATION MAIL EVER HELPS IN SORTING OUT ANY ISSUES IN THE WORLD.

PROVIDE ALL THE CCTV FOOTAGE STARTING FROM MY ACCOUNT OPENING TO ALL THE DOCUMENTATION DONE AT YOUR BANK FOR MY ACCOUNT OPENING. YOUR BANK IS DESTROYING EVIDENCES AND DOCUMENTS TO HIDE THE APPARENT NEGLIGENCE COMMITTED AT THE TIME OF OPENING MY ACCOUNT.

ICICI BANK LIMITED HAVE TO PROVE INNOCENCE IN MY CASE BY PRODUCING SUFFICIENT AND SATISFACTORY PROOFS IN SUPPORTS OF YOUR CLAIMS MADE.

The below are the issues against your bank as per mail dated 09th February 2018

Now let me highlight you about my experience on visiting my home branch of ICICI bank for updating my Aadhar Details 22nd January 2018:-

1. I reached there with my Online Aadhar Copy and asked the officials to update the same in my account. They said they will not be able to check/verify my Aadhar Details online as the system is not working. On asking when the system will get working I did not get any assured date. Why ICICI bank did not had their system running and moreover why there are No Back Up System which can work when one system fails ? Why even might be your system comes to Normal I had not been informed about the same? Why they did not kept my documents with them as they might will be able to update the same once the system backs to normal/working ? So, Shall I conclude that ICICI Bank has failed to provide basic banking facilities which are supposed to provide as a Private Banking Organisation. They told me to come with my Original Aadhar Card upon which they will not have to check /verify anything and will update necessary changes in my account. I got shocked to hear that as per the bank officials if we provide any Original Document bank do not need to check or verify the authenticity of the same. As they straight away carry out all the banking activities upon receiving the originals documents.

I thing the bank officials did not get proper training to carry out Banking Activities. BANK AND ANY ORGANISATION in the world is liable to check and verify the authenticity of any document regardless of whether it is a xerox copy or Original ones. Simply having original documents does not guarantees that they authentic too. In market many fakes and illegal documents are available which looks like Originals. Does ICICI bank will carry out all activities simply someone possessing having an Original Looking documents with them. THIS WILL BE A DISASTER FOR BANKING. BANK NEEDS TO VERIFY/AUTHENTICATE ANY DOCUMENT WHETHER IT IS A XEROX COPY OR ORIGINAL ONES. SIMPLY POSSESSING ORIGINAL LOOKING DOCUMENTS DOES MAKES SOMEONE AUTHENTIC AND SIMPLY POSSESSING XEROX COPIES OF DOCUMENTS DOES NOT MAKES SOMEONE UNAUTHENTIC/INVALID

2. I had asked to update/change my mobile number which they refused to do as I did not had my Original PAN card with me and so provided them with a Xerox Copy of the same. Having a xerox copy of something does not makes it Illegal/Unauthentic/invalid. They simply refused to change the same without any original documents which I did not had unfortunately with me. One more thing here to be noted is that my secondary mobile number had been updated in my ICICI Bank Account which I am surprised to see. I want my Account Opening Form to be checked for finding the error who had committed. ICICI Bank has once again failed to carry out basic banking activities and I can conclude that ICICI bank has been found NEGLIGENT IN RENDERING SERVICES.

3. My legal name has also been not updated as per the documents which I had provided at the time of Opening the savings bank account which is a big shame for ICICI Bank. I think proper training and guidelines have not been provide to the banking officials and also there is no proper cross-verification of data at ICICI bank. Because of the incorrect updation of my name I did not able to link my Aadhar Online. I want my Account Opening Form to be checked for finding the error who had committed. ICICIC Bank has once again failed to carry out basic banking activities and I can conclude that ICICI bank has been found NEGLIGENT IN RENDERING SERVICES.

4. The list of error committed by ICICI Bank does not stop here as ICICI bank has also updated incorrect address in my savings bank account. In banking there should not be even mistake of ONE Letter/Alphabet, ICICI Bank has shifted entire word from my residential address here and there. Let me ask you that kind of people do ICICI Bank employs and what kind of checking/verification/audit do generally ICICI bank performs ? ICICI Bank has once again failed to carry out basic banking activities and I can conclude that ICICI bank has been found NEGLIGENT IN RENDERING SERVICES.

When we customer fails to perform/keep our agreed minimum balance in our savings account ICICI bank charges Minimum Balance Charge. The Bank wants to be compensated for failure of the customer to perform/keep the agreed amount.

As now ICICI bank has been found NEGLIGENT IN RENDERING SERVICES what compensation amount should I claim from ICICI Bank for the problems faced by me, Time Wasted, Mental Harassment gone through due to the negligent of the ICICI Bank ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors