I20 TURBO ISSUE

I purchased Second Hand Hyundai Promise certified I20 CAR in April 1st 2019 from Fairdeal Hyundai, Adityapur Jamshedpur.
After few day I take it to another Hyundai Service Center for checkup and maintenance of small issue.
There I come to know that it is accidental car and having TURBO issue which is cost around up Rs 80000.00/- INR

Again I went to dealer fairdeal hyundai, Adityapur Jamshedpur in April 2019 month and asked about previous history and they accepted that yes it is an accidental car but the car's condition is very good and don't have any big problem.

I had already asked this question before buying by seeing dent on a driver's door but dealer convinced me this is a small dent and it will be repaired in local market with very low cost.

When I remind this above conversation to dealer then he replied and promise to bring the car at our service center for checkup and if the turbo problem found correct then we will take 15 to 20 days for replacement. They also assure me that this is certified car and having 1 year hyundai promise warranty period so whenever you become free leave for 15 to 20 days in this warranty period.

On 7th December 2019 I hand over my I20 car to dealer's service center for resolving the turbo related issue and one free servicing.

Today is 9th January 2020 more then 30 days still the car is not repaired and always getting foolish answer from Santosh Kumar Service Manager of Fairdeal Hyundai, Adityapur, Jamshedpur and Hyundai Regional Manager Rajiv Mukherjee.

Now I am being mentally harassed by a dealer and his service manager.

I request from everybody on this forum to please guide me for taking the next step against the above said dealers.

Saroj Kumar Mishra
Jamshedpur

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors