I need my money back

Maco

I been kept on updating my complaints from the last 3 weeks and still i didn't receive any response for the same, 1 week before i got call from
Rajiv Khera Customer Experience bharti airtel limited once again want me to run through what i mailed them from the past. after saying that he accepted to refilled my 60rs. which is later with same expiry date till now there was 50rs was remaining now by 4pm, i got msg that you have been use 10MB data after that hole balanced in vanished out same earlier as there been a 3 days left for expiry date. once again they cheat me by the name of customer satisfaction which is not at all acceptable. and now another issues is Rajiv Khera want me to send the bank statement to check whether the balance is refunded or not. so, now which shows that they need our information's just to give like that and want us to believe them blindly but when it's come to complaint about our money as been deducted by yours then they asking for proof moreover i sent this several time before and still he was returning the same thing again and again we will look forward about that once we receive what we need.

What is this guys exactly want to show that they can do anything but we are only relay on them.
what ever it is i need my money to refill on my 9821062204. unlike other's those who didn't have to argue on this. but, those who do hard work no the value about money they never going to get down as easily. so i need my money back that's it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors