I need my money back

I did recharged my number:9821062204 on 8th Oct 2018 via airtel application and very next day my balance shown that is 0.(and i know that its not a main balance) so i called Airtel customer care and informed so they said sent an email with the msg and transaction id which i did and after the i didn't receive any response then again i give call to Customer care again they want me to send which followed again form there to till now i didn't receive any feedback or response from them. last month i again i recharge the pack 95rs for 25 days the pack end by 12 Dec 2018, 2 days before the balance showing that as zero which i have 60rs, so i visit the customer care in Sion circle,Mumbai and executive(sarika) who don't had a time to talk with me when i said that i want to launch a compliant suddenly she said that their system is down from the morning and we can't take complaints right now also i explained my situation to her even she is not in the mood to ask as this is the complaint if i were a new customer then might she took my needs on priority as this is the business to close, unfortunately i m a customer to expect a assist from the executive that's why she is not even bother to help keep on saying that call our customer care and talk to them as we can not take your compliant. after that i posted this into my twitter then there are to life guards from Bharti airtel Manisha came into save me by asking DM number which reverted them by mentioning full form then i got not replay from her might be she is also busy then sirnivas from the same company start twit with me by saying film dialogues that sir we are apologize for the inconvenience course to you please provide me the relevant docs so that i can do the needful and send then i got a replay from him that your docs source is third party application which we can't help you, thank you for your time.
so, If this kind of unprofessional persons are in airtel to deal with customer then i don't think i'll continue with them.
Anyway it doesn't matter to me neither them as there are many customer scold them with every possibilities
i need my money back 399 +60 rs.

Please take this as a priority and do not consider me as same other persons to wait for your response any more i have many ways to get my things back but, i being to clam so that things don't get beyond your limits

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors