i lost trust in airtel services

Sowmya suvarna
#201 GROUND FLOOR,RANGANATHANILAYA,6TH MAIN,8THPHASE,NRUPATHUNGANAGAR,J. P NAGAR,Near Brigade Millenium,Bangalore

Subject :Airtel number :8197994377. apply some effective measures to block the number or re-allot the same number to me as postpaid or prepaid immediately since that number deals with my personal information , official contacts and everything.
My name is Sowmya Suvarna (my Airtel number 8197994377) I had been using the above number for the past 8 years in bangalore . Suddenly i noticed that my mobile did not get any network. I checked the SIM on other mobile but result was same. I tried to call from other mobile to my Airtel number but got message that"number is not valid Please check the number" and i hardly get time to visit Airtel Relationship centre also not know if Airtel Care of could help me or not. So i asked my Brother-in-Law,Girish Nair to visit one of them in Bangalore. He just told me that my number has been deleted from their system so they cann't tell me why my number has been disconnected. But they told that if you phone do not use for any outgoing call in period of 45 days this would be happen. Very next day on 26-08-2018, My sister Sonia suvarna , works in Accenture went to airtel care to rebook the the number and sadly saying “ my number has been given to someoneelse named “sathyappan”
You are therefore, requested to kindly take personal or official interest in the matter and apply some effective measures to block the number or re-allot the same number to me as postpaid or prepaid immediately since that number deals with my personal information , official contacts and everything.

An earliest action is requested for. I shall feel highly obliged to you.
Thanking You in anticipation.
Yours Faithfully
Sowmya Suvarna
Dated: 31-08-2018

Contact Numbers: 1.Girish Nair ,Brother –in-Law:8197495971,8152895971
Harish Nair,Husband:+96895502313 (Muscut ,Oman)
Sowmya suvarna ,Sister :9901380111
Jyothi Nair,sister-in-Law:9902860116
Email :bethanyexams@gmail.com,avyakthabulletin@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors