HSBC India not creating an NRE account

I am a premiere customer with an account (#134210095006) with HSBC Jodhpur, India.
I created an account in UK in order to pay my university fee. I was then informed that I need to make an NRE account first to transfer money from India to UK. My personal manager in India has not been answering his phone for 1.5 months now, he just texts back that he is in an emergency. I was given another contact (Mr.D) by him to create the NRE account. Mr.D then asked me to fill out all the documents and get them signed by HSBC UK and then emailed to him. I did the same, Ms.M was then given the charge for handling my NRE account. She messaged back with some changes to be done. I did the required changes and HSBC UK official then scanned and emailed them the documents. The HSBC India team then did not reply for 3 weeks even though I emailed and called them multiple times. I then registered a complaint, after which they called me back.
Ms.M informed me that she will finish the documents and courier the same to me on 2-Nov-2015. I have sent Mr.D and Ms.M emails yesterday and today to courier the documents asap but again they have not been replying.

Due to their unprofessional behaviour, I have been unable to pay my university fee yet and will have to pay a huge fine. Can somebody help me out please?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors