How to take back the hardened money given without knowing anything about the business

It is nice to see that people are speaking up against such swindlers which serves as a warning to other potential victims.

I myself lost 3.98 lakhs and thank god that I resisted their move of roping in my other family members otherwise I would have been down by triple that amount.
Was not aware about the Company etc., and based on trust level of old school friend, invested the hardened retired money. This marketing scheme which through its agents having a swindler’s knack coax unsuspecting people into putting their hard earned money into their model with fake promises wealthy returns. They take anywhere between 2.5 lacs to 11 lacs from one victim and then leave the victim to rot.

Its been 15 months that I invested in Qnet. All the dreams they showed of making qick money owning BMW’s, Audi’s, apartments, going out for luxurious holidays now seem impossible since I see many such people in my town who have been duped the same way. Whenever I ask their representatives about my payouts I am told to be patient and wait for some more time, but to attend the meetings scheduled at different places, where you have to wait for the confirmation just about 2-4 hours notice.

My only sincere appeal is that the money paid by me is some should get back. Any time, the matter can be discussed or shared by the sufferers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors