Hopeless Service of TATA SKY

From 25th April 2014 I am trying to contact with Tata Sky Customer care for Relocation of my Tata Sky dish. They promised me for confirmation call within 2 hours and installation as per schedule, but till no any communication or confirmation call for installatio of dish. I am very tired about service of Tata Sky.[hr]
From 25th April 2014 I am trying to contact with Tata Sky Customer care for Relocation of my Tata Sky dish. They promised me for confirmation call within 2 hours and installation as per schedule, but till no any communication or confirmation call for installatio of dish. I am very tired about service of Tata Sky.

My Subscription ID - 1104013774

You must try other sources of contacting Tata Sky to ensure your work gets done. You can address your complaint to tata sky’s official handle @tatasky. They will arrange for a callback and assist you accordingly or you can contact Tata Sky customer service. They are quite prompt in their reply and will help you out. It is more effective way of getting your work done. You can write to them at help@tatasky.com or call their Toll Free Number at 1-800-1806633. The best part is it is available 24X7. I am sure they will look into your matter and act upon the relocation work order.

Horrible service and customer care. Service down due to IT departments technical error and my world cup final match is gone.... all customer care can say is "sorry for the inconvenience. Planning to switch over... how do u make up for the world cup final interruption which i waited and was awake whole night.
And this is not the first time i am experiencing the poor service by them and there customer care. Many failures earlier continued days, no monetary compensation
subs id 1012453781

i have took New Tata Sky setup box and ask Tata sky technicien to Install at my Home .. while installing the Tata sky they did some short circuit and due to that my new TV gone. Then i have bought New LCD TV with connectr and asked again the Tata sky to intall with Connector. they istall and detected 150 Rs from Account for service charge when i called the Tata Sky Customer they spoke badly with with me and told they will detect 150 rs as a service charge. I told mine setup box is in Warrenty then why they will detect the 150 rs for service then they returned the Money back .. after some time again mine setup box stop working, again log a case with tatasky and asked them to troubleshoot they did some changes with the help of Customer care and trouble shoot the issue and detected 150 rs .. and it become common to them everytime time they are detecting 150 rs from my account and simply telling there is no issue with setup box so am detecting money from you ..after that so many times i called but no one helped me and no one transfer my call to any higher executive simply disconnect my call .. i got frustrated with tatasky. when ever asking help they are not supporting me and talking very rudely.due to that now am suffering lot and everyday i have to call tatasky and it become my daily job to call the tata sky .

requesting & Advising other Guys don't take any tata Sky Setup Box connection
please let me know how to file consumer case with Tata sky.

Mine customer Id- 1118502515 belongs to Bihar, saharsa

Vandy

Those are useless. All that you will get from support center is mere assurance and from the help@tatasky.com is Service Number.

Subscriber ID : 1151179627

Our tata sky is not working since 4 days and have raised a complaint on 22nd evening. They said that the technician will come to fix it on 23rd morning. Made repeated calls on 23rd and 24th and there is no one who has visited us so far.

Very sorry to say that tatasky service representatives are not helpful.

Can you look into the same and have some technician come and fix our problem. We have gone for yearly subscription and now feel we have made a big mistake.

Would appreciate if you can escalate or give me email id/number of person we need to speak to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors