HCL Y2 version tablet not work replacement requir

Sir,

I Purchase a tablet of HCL-ME of version Y2 in Nov. 2012 in Jaipur. After purchase of in the first year I don't use so much this tablet and starting using this facing many problem like many times hang, properly not open & other apps also unable to install etc. and in October month send this tablet in the HCL Service center in Gurgaon and service engineer say that operational software required installation and they charge Rs. 561 (including Taxes) for repair, but after a week again same problem come and then i send again that service center and they again install the same software and return us, but unfortunately in the next two days same problems start like when start tab and tab display every time" ME TABLET" and not functioning. Just a week back again, I send this tab to same HCL service center, but this time they say MOTHERBOARD replacement required which cast come Rs. 7000 when this tab not in use more than 20 hours. When I talk service engineer regarding repair charges are so much higher, according I purchase before 2 years in Rs. 9600 and this time other equivalent tabs in market new one are not more than Rs. 5000-6000.Please advise me, I go for repair or purchase a new one with minimum one warranty. This is the cheating by the company.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors