Harrashing videocon service

very bad experience with philips warrenty which has been taken over by Videocon. 3 months about to complete . Even after depositing rs4000 which has been advised by the service incharge mr debraj.. in the concerned account...nobody is picking the phone and nobody is there to reply a definite answer.
Very bad attitude of mr jena and mr debraj. My complain ref no. Is BHU 1501180022
S CODE 53520

Beware from VIDEOCON EQUIPMENTS .Very bad service of VIDEOCON . I purchase AC machine and refrigerator ,it very waste material and customer care,I call several time to 03339404040 it was IVRS interact but when transferred to Agent it was not work , when I call 18004194040 it was not respond.I purchased VIDEOCON AC Machine & refrigerator on 4-1-17 , invoice No:2924/1617/10731 from Khosla Electronics Pvt Ltd.There was 3 free service but after several complains only one time service eng attended and only indoor unit of Ac filter clean but after several complain out door unit not clean or check.From Oct17 I am reporting to service manager (7044086300)to sent staff to give me 3 free service but they does not attend.My fridge also some portion was broken from the beginning..After completion of one year guarantee some body call me for AMC of Rs 6000/ for 2 year but I told it is not working from the guarantee period but she told without AMC you will have pay huse amount as service charge. Now I am trying to contact for sending staff to check but in vain.My contact no:8902700700

Consumer complaints Philips/LED TV
comp- AHM 2305180194
After writing Several emails and doing several calls to your customer service also I am not getting any resolution or any revert from them.Now i don't want your services.I will be going to Court for this harassment and soon you people will be geeing notice from my lawyer

Even after more than a month also My Problem has not been resolved,. None of Area Sales Manager , Branch Manager and Zonal Head is picking nos.
I have Already beard a lot. Now I am not going to wait any more not even a Single day. If today you people are not replacing my TV.I will be going to Consumer Court. My TV was in Warranty of 3 years and it has not worked properly even for 2 year.
Why Should I bear for your problems. You people can calculate your turn around time. If I do not get my tv today with what ever warranty I had of 3 years at the Time of Purchase.I will be filing a case against you guys for Harassment and Irresponsible Behaviour or Fraud what ever you say it in your words. If I will not get my TV repaired today.I will not accept your replacement any more and can wait till I get justice from court

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors