Harassment from Tikona Service

Hi All,

We have received call from Tikona Service Team and asking to make the payment of Rs,2913/- immediately. We didn't received any bill from Tikona with regards to above stated amount. If we failed to pay the amount, they going to court. Kindly assist me what i can do to overcome. They are harassing, if they moved to court we have to pay 10 times of Rs,2913/-.

My Contact Number: 8904717989

Thanks,

Shrikant

expert

Administrator
Staff member
They can't claim 10 times but only the pending amount( Rs. 2913). Companies do go to court to reclaim the amount as a policy. Their court cost for reclaiming Rs. 2913 will be at least Rs. 5000 though I guess for them. This serves as reminder to other non-paying customers as well.

If I were you, I'd have paid it. Not receiving bill is not the pretext for not paying it, after all you've used their service.

shrikantk1187 said:
Hi All,

We have received call from Tikona Service Team and asking to make the payment of Rs,2913/- immediately. We didn't received any bill from Tikona with regards to above stated amount. If we failed to pay the amount, they going to court. Kindly assist me what i can do to overcome. They are harassing, if they moved to court we have to pay 10 times of Rs,2913/-.

Thanks,

Shrikant
Dear Shrikant,

Please be assured that your concern listed Sept 13, 2013 has been noted and our team is working on addressing the same.

Regards,
Tikona Care

shrikantk1187 said:
Hi All,

Thanks,

Shrikant
Dear Mr. Kinnal,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern our team member tried to reach you on your registered mobile number however there was no response; We confirm that the modem recovery and the full and final settlement of your account is in process.

We appreciate your patience and kind support.
For any further issues/queries, you can contact us on our toll free number 1-800 209 4276

Regards,
Tikona Care

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors