harassment by Reliance ADA by increasing unauthorized VAS charges after complaining

Is Reliance Communications right in its approach of harassing a customer by increasing the unauthori

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
I am Reliance GSM Delhi/NCR customer of their prepaid service.

I am tired of unauthorized VAS charges deducted in various denominations of Rs1/-, Rs 5/- etc. I had registered my complaints with reliance customer care, Reliance Appellate authority Delhi and even the Head Services of Reliance ADA, Mumbai. I was assigned the service request no. 224669622 by reliance customer care. In spite of an assurance by Appellate Authority that the charges will be reverted my prepaid account, my balance is now Rs 12.22 from Rs 65.14 as on 22nd August 2014.

I would also like to state that the VAS deductions have astonishingly bncreased after I had complained to Reliance Communications, including a deduction of Rs 5/- today. I would like to ask, is this fair? I wonder Reliance Communications have punished a poor customer like me for complaining for unauthorized VAS charges. I guess they wish to continually profit by unethically charge poor customers like this. I am not sure how long this interesting business model will work for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors