Harassing with continuous calls by Tata Photon Customer Care Executives.

Hi Sir,
I am SatishKumar from Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. I am using Tata Photon+(9246630051) from past 1½ year. Recently I have problem in billing. Tata Photon people disconnected my net connectivity for 8days in the month Jun’2012. But they sent me the bill with Rs.844 on July for whole month as usual even though they disconnected my net connectivity for 8 days. In this regard I tried reaching Vishakhapatnam Collections Team Guy Mr.Kamesh. But he didn’t respond to my calls or to my sms. Then after few days as Mr. Kamesh met with an accident his subordinate called me and he confirmed me to pay an amount of Rs. 594 as I lost net connectivity 8days in that month and rest of Rs.250 they are going to deduct the amount from their end. As he confirmed to me, I paid Rs.594 on 2nd Aug 2012. On 3rd Aug onwards Tata Customer Support Executives keep on calling me for rest of Rs. 250. I updated to one customer support executive that from Vishakhapatnam Collections Team side they are going deducted that Rs.250 and I even asked them if required I can share the contact details of the Collection team member so that they can take the update from them but she said she can track the details and update my account accordingly. But I don’t know what the details they tracked from me and Vishakhapatnam Collections Team but still getting calls. On 17th Aug’2012 I have given a call to Customer Support then they advised they are going to raise complaint on this issue and that will be closed in 24hrs. But after that also I am getting calls frequently from their executives for the remaining amount of Rs.250. Again on 22nd Aug I called up to Customer Support then the executive confirmed me that I no need to pay single rupee as my previous complaint status showing it is resolved. I asked him then why I am getting calls for Rs. 250 again then he gave such a foolish answer that he doesn’t have any idea about it. Then I asked him to transfer my call to his reporting person then he forwarded my call to his reporting person she is gave me very stupid answer that I should call to my mobile service provider to block the customer support number from which I am getting calls frequently. Then I asked her why I should do that as my account showing no dues. Then she again replied me that she is going to raise one more new complaint against to this. But still I am getting calls. I have recorded all the conversations with them and I even have all the messages from Tata Photon as proofs.

Here one thing am unable to understand when I am updating information to the customer support executives why there are not tracking the details against to my account. Second thing when my account showing as no dues why these people keep on calling for the amount and they irritated like hell. Am working as a HR Manager in consultancy in Vishakhapatnam. When am at work these people calling me asking for payment updates. I am not expecting APOLOGIZE for this a serious action should be taken. I am ready to face them. Please do needful in this regard so that like me no other person suffered like me. Waiting for a positive response.

Best Regards,
SatishKumar DVS

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors