Fully Automatic Washing Machine-Digi Zaara Plus Model

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pls help to close the issue as early as possible.

This is with reference to the above mentioned subject where I need your support to resolve the issue at the earliest.

We had logged the complaint dated 5th Sept,2020.Had spoken with your multiple desk team members multiple times (Mr. Pawan,Yogendra,Chavan,Syed & Naveen Kumar) but response is not as per expectation of resolving the problem.

For your reference my complaint no is registered against my mobile no 9594088622 in the name of Ashish Kasar. Several calls had been done through my end on 01204500600 but no assistance is provided by your team member only conveyed that our technician will call you & visit during 24 working hours. but as on today NO calls have been received from any customer or from your service engineer office.

I had purchased Videocon FAWM Model VT80CGI-CBL (Sr.No 360916270166302951, Digi Zaara Plus Model fully automatic washing machine) vide Invoice No 939 dated 26.11.2017 from S B Electronics, Dombivili west (Dist.Thane,Maharashtra )

Complaint : Water gets drain through the pipe while filling the tub so not able to run the washing machine .

Need your support to close the issue.

Regards,
Ashish Kasar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors