Fraud ways of the Dairy Owner in Delhi

Hi Everbody,
I am new to the forum, and have never attempted any public complaint like this before but the dairy owner in my society in Rohini Sector-7(Delhi) hasvstooped sp low in malpractices that i couldn't stop myself from writing this up.
The guy who own a Big Dairy in the prime market of Sector-7 is a known name being a solo player in the nearby area.He has been founded many times doing black-marketing of milk products and brands , over charging consumer from MRP and on few instances i noticed this malpractice that he takes a big currency note from people and later refuse to have taken it.First time i took it as possible human error but after repeated instances it was confirmed that he does it deliberately to snatch out more money from people.
Plus the dairy products that he sells at times are expired, and which he doesn't takes back after selling.
He has been looting up normal middle class with his ways and have been setting up more powerful business setup.
I would like some action or at least unbiased inspection of his shop being done and the action to be taken accordingly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors