Fraud done by Goibibo..No refund, No credits

i had a terrible experience with Goibibo. I was in Netherlands and i have a flight on 3rd April 2020. But, i have to reschedule it to on 17th march 2020. I tried calling Goibibo several times but they just kept me on hold for almost 1 hour. After that i raise a rescheduling request through my phone app. But then also no response from Goibibo. With no options left i again had to booked my flight on 17th march 2020 in the same flight.
Now, i want my full refund from Goibibo for my previous booking which is of no use

Because, of the lack of response from goibibo side.

And, now i am trying to connect through phone call there is a customer agent girl name D####ka who keeps disconnecting my phone calls. And i have a full voice recording of that call in which she disconnected my phone call again and again.

As, i already contacted Aeroflot for rescheduling my tickets they told me that- Yes, they have seats left in there flight on date 17th march 2020. But, for that i have to contact Goibio for the rescheduling request because i have my booking through Goibibo.

Now, its all Goibibo who ignored my online request and my phone calls i have full phone recording and the pics of my online request.

Now, refund my full amount for my previous booking.

And, contact me as soon as possible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors