FRAUD CHEATING CUSTOMER - MH LIFESTYLE - JAIPUR

Hi ,
We have been contacted by MH Lifestyles via TRADE-INDIA against our Dress enquiry. We have ordered ONE Salwar for the amount Rs 2300+100(shipping) = Rs2400(total), and they have sent a INVOICE copy to our email on 23rd July 2014, and We have made payment of Rs 2400 via NEFT Transaction, to their ICICI Account (IFSC Code : ICIC0000012 ).
Whenever we chase him (Mr.Mohsin ) for the Courier details, he said due to 'Heavy Rain' he couldn't get the courier details from his courier company. We almost tired with the continuous follow-ups. NO PROGRESS AT ALL.
We felt that 'may be due non-stock' he has not send that SALWAR at the right time. So, again we had asked him that him that if you are running out of stock, we can order other pieces instead of that Salwar. He agreed that now he will make sure that the Item dispatch from his place and he told us that he can share the COURIER detail this time. ''BUT NOTHING MOVED''
Finally, We felt that we should ask for REFUND. Again he accepted this proposal as well, but nothing progressing.
Whenever we chase him through his 'WhatsAPP', he says this is not a BIG MONEY. We are bit frustrated about this act. We keep on chase him, one time he said, 'HE WILL NOT MAKE TRANSFER' if we keep ask him about this refund. SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE with his CONVERSATION.

WE have attached all the relevant proofs with this Complaint. There should be some proper action taken against this kind of FRAUDENT company/persons.

ADDRESS:
MH LIFESTYLESEXPORTER ; WHOLESALER FOR LADIES GARMENTS ; FASHIONS JEWELLERY208, Banjaro Ka Mahulla, Hasan Pura- A, Khatipura Road,Jaipur-302006 Rajasthan, India.Cell: 07727836025, Tel: 0141-5141133

Attachments

Thanks I will contact police today and take him to crime petrol that he can not cheat anyone else......a big fat lier...
Cheated me 53500 Rs.
Now time to go in jail mr. Khan brothers both of you.
Don't worry I won't let u cheat u any one ...

You won't get anything back till you make a police report. We are victims. we should not hesitate to make a complaint. MOHSIN will threaten n crap... but do not be threatened. I've made police report in Singapore.. and also contacted Indian Embassy.. Jaipur Police.. n in desperation even alerted India Prime Minister! Whatever i can to get my money back. n after a couple of mths, i got my refund, a few thousand bucks (SGD)... but what's d point of getting funds back after business reputation is totally damaged??? How are they gonna repair that? Perhaps make a apology in d papers?? no?? We should not let this kindda bogus suppliers get away... when jaipur police receives more genuine complain abt this MOHSIN .. they will sure act on this... get them arrested!

Attachments

I too was cheated by Mr. Mohsin. I ordered for goods and transferred the money on 10th Oct and then mutually agreed to cancel the order and he assured of the refund. Since then, we have been chasing him and he keeps on giving new dates.

If anyone of you have been able to get the money back from him, kindly suggest how did it happen so that I can also follow the same route.

Also, I think we should file a case against these Justdial/Getit/IndiaMart as they were able to approach us only because of them and they should have verified their credentials before listing them and sharing our nos with them.

Regards,
Shashank Khare

I am also cheated by this guys i went to see them in delhi from USA they never show...i m really searious let all of of get together and launch the report in jaipur police department he...

I m doing business for last eight years my goal is o bring business to india but people like them driving us away....now i m buying everyhtung from china

he owes me 62567.00
please conact me back if any one want to join me to get these crroks please lets team up and nail thes mother fuckers
company/persons.

ADDRESS:
MH LIFESTYLESEXPORTER ; WHOLESALER FOR LADIES GARMENTS ; FASHIONS JEWELLERY208, Banjaro Ka Mahulla, Hasan Pura- A, Khatipura Road,Jaipur-302006 Rajasthan, India.Cell: 07727836025, Tel: 0141-5141133
[/quote]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors