Fraud By Fullerton India Credit Company

Concern - I'm the ex-personal loan account holder of Fullerton India Credit Company. At the outset, I've been informed all the details wrongly and forcefully given the loan of Rs. 115,000. I've been charged with 24.8 % rate of interest however I've been informed as 12-13% initially which is way too high. In fact, I had told them initially before the amount was transferred that i don't need it still I've been forcefully given the amount. Also, even after repetitively asking to close the matter, I was not informed that within 10 days the loan will be treated as null and void if i don't use it. In fact, I've been told that i can foreclose only after 6 months. they have upfront denied for any help in this matter. Also, I've been told initially that there isn't any foreclosure charge. But when I had been to Jhandewalan branch office, they have told me foreclosure charge of 5% which is not acceptable.

I've tried my best to resolve this concern and settle the amount but did not get any help from anyone. Everyone was just beating the bush out of it,. It is a sheer harassment and dissatisfaction by Fullerton India Credit due to their pathetic service.

Expert said:
What do the terms & conditions which you've signed actually say?
At the time of signing the contract they have come with a a big file in which infect i have also not read it.

Before signing i have specifically asked them two questions :

1. What is the rate of interest ?
Ans : Their representative (Aman Singh) Said its 14%.

2. Any Pre Closer Charges ?
Ans : Their representative says no we don't have any pre closer charges.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should always talk with their employee's - they won't lie.

Or better confirm with the toll free help line. Agents can promise us moon. Legally nobody is bound verbally even if you record it in video.

Secondly those companies are big ones, their rates are fixed. Rest assured you've not been duped. They've not different rate just for you.

Only PSU companies don't have pre-closure penalty.

Mr. Aman Singh is working as Sales Manager with Fullerton Indian Credit Company Only, Infact he was the one who had committed about the rate of interest and pre-closure charges.

I have already informed the company regarding the same as at the very initial stage when i observed that something is going wrong before disbursement of the loan amount i have send a mail to the company that kindly cancel my Loan Request or else i will not be responsible to pay any loan EMI, but they did not agree to it and they had transfer the Loan amount into my account. And infect 3 days back when i visited their branch office then i got to know that they have the policy to cancel the loan request with in ten days of the date of loan amount disbursement.

For any further details you can call me @ 9654593634.

Regards,

Ankit Chopra

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should complain to the company against this official. If you've proof then you can complain to ombudsman too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors