Fraud by crazlicom

Online Fraud by Crazli Deals
Crazli Deals is a cheater and fake company. They deliver faulty products to the customer and never return back. I am a victim of that.
My Husband Brought a Hair Instyler from Crazli Deals (crazli dot com), Order ID: 2022500010. It was a Cash on delivery. I received the product and paid Rs. 1699. Crazli gave us a month replacement guarantee. When we used it first time, it stopped working after 5-10 minutes. My Husband requested crazli to replace this. They told him to courier it to their office as they dont have pick up in Jaipur So He courier it to their address - Crazli Deals
A1/8-9, Mohan Garden
New Delhi
India
My Husband Shipped this from Blazeflash Courier, But Blazflash returned this to me because given address was wrong.
Once again He contacted them on their number 011 - 66579044. Now they told us to courier this by Fedex Courier. He again shipped it to the same address. But once again He got the same reply from the FedEx of Address wrong. Now he decided to send this by hand. So He Sent his Field executive from Delhi to locate the address. But he also told him that Address is wrong. Now He again contacted them, and they the told him to send the product to someone he knows in Delhi then they will collect this from delhi address. Now product is in delhi and no one is collecting, They are promising us again and again to collect this. But not collecting. We wasted my money and time both. Tell us what should we do.
Varsha Raghav
Please dont Buy Any product from them.
After writing too much on internet My Husband received a call from the owner of the crazli deals stating they are dispatching the product to us. But its been 6 days we are still waiting for the Product.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors