First Flight Courier pathetic service at Bangalore

I sent a courier from Delhi with docket number D991M0100038 booked on 24/3/14 for the address - Pradeep Kumar Suna, Pillanna Garden First Stage, St. Thomas Town Post, Bangalore - 84.

I am really sorry to state here that the courier service of first flight is turning out to be the worst one for me. This is my third courier and not even once it was received by my brother in bangalore peacefully rather he had to break his head so much in order to trace it or get it delivered.

One gentleman called him on Saturday that a courier has come and asked my address location and did not turn up at all, whole day he was at home waiting for the courier because of its urgency without going any where but of no use. When he tried calling the same number but no reply.

No request is obliged in any way. Delivery boys have no manners or courtesy at all. A bunch of rogues, picked up without any training. They are hell bent on spoiling the reputation of first flight. They talk as if they have our arrest warrant. I believe this is a local specific issue, but urgently needs to be addressed. One of my consignment went back undelivered, another my brother had to request two three times and had to visit the service center at Banaswadi twice to collect the document. The present one is also heading the same direction.

First flight, please take immediate action to clean up the mess, or else you would loose out to DTDC, who has excellent service in the area.

Dinesh Suna
Geneva, Switzerland

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors