False Bills by Vodafone

Vodafone has been harassing us badly since past couple of months. I had long back in December 2012 asked Vodadone to stop services due to sim loss. However, Vodadone keeps sending bills for no reason and sends recovery agents to harass my old parents. I had even written to make sure I have evidence. However, Vodafone did not reply me and keeps sending me bills. I had written the following email to Vodafone a few months ago. Even after that, Vodafone is generating new bills.

My email to Vodafone was as follows:

HI, THIS IS AKSHAY P Vodafone MOBILE NUMBER 9769977102. I HAD LONG BACK CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ASKED THEM TO STOP MOBILE SERVICES DUE TO SIM LOSS. I also told them I fo not want to use services anymore. THE NUMBER IS NOT IN USE SINCE PAST THREE MONTHS. HOWEVRR VODAFONE KEEPS SENDING BILLS AND HARRASES MY OLD PARENTS. YOU CAN CHECK DETAILS FOR THE SAME. COULD U PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF THIS AND STOP THE BILL GENERATION IMMEDIATELY. I HAD ALREADY INFORMED THAT I DON'T WANT TO USE SERVICES. MY FATHER IS A HEART PATIENT AND HAS ALREADY STARTED CHEST PAIN AFTER RECOVERY AGENTS VISITED MY PLACE. I HAVE A KEM HOSPITAL CASE PAPER TO PROVE THIS. PLEASE STOP SERVICES IMMEDIATELY AND STOP SENDING BILLS I HAVE NOT USED ANY SERVICES. U CAN CONTACT ME ON 9968977755. Vodafone will be responsible if recovery agents visit my house next time for no reason and anything happens to.my father. I will also forward this to Mumbai police and cosumer courts. Please stop looting people. I don't want Vodafone services. No more bills please. I have not used ur services.

Thanks
Akshay P

faams said:
This the regular problem from vodafone...they just send the bill for those numbers we do not called...[hr]
they do not agree on our arguments..they said " it is shown in the bill and you have to pay the bill "

worst service in the world....
This is really overincredulous. I have used Vodafone prepaid service but never got such an experience.:sleepy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors