Dr.Jayesh Sheth - Gynacaelogist-Andheri,Mumbai-inproper behaviuor and overcharged

I was 7 months pregnant and was under the observation of Dr. Jayesh Sheth of Mothercare Hospital in Andheri. Since I was leaking he admitted me in the hospital and then after 2 days of admission he informs us that we needed to keep ready Rs. 5 lakhs for the baby to deliver or else shift to a government hospital.

Since I was leaking, my family did want to change the doctor. But after few days we told him that we cannot afford so much money.

He straight away told us to get discharged from his hospital and go to the BMC hospital and not even made his staff look and take care of me. I think he has opened his fertility clinic for the money sake and play with the emotions of the patient.

I think that the homeopathic syrup that he gives for the treatment are all useless and is only a gimmick.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I was 7 months pregnant and was under the observation of Dr. Jayesh Sheth of Mothercare Hospital in Andheri. Since I was leaking he admitted me in the hospital and then after 2 days of admission he informs us that we needed to keep ready Rs. 5 lakhs for the baby to deliver or else shift to a government hospital. Since I was leaking, my family did want to change the doctor. But after few days we told him that we cannot afford so much money. He straight away told us to get discharged from his hospital and go to the BMC hospital and not even made his staff look and take care of me. I think he has opened his fertility clinic for the money sake and play with the emotions of the patient. I think that the homeopathic syrup that he gives for the treatment are all useless and is only a gimmick.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors