Dr. Amarnath Upadhaye refused to conduct Infected Bursa Surgery under Mediclaim

This complaint is against Dr. Amarnath Upadhye (Laproscopic & Bariatric Surgeon). He is a visiting doctor in Criti Care hospital - Andheri east. from Monday to Friday (6:00 - 9:00 p.m.)

This Doctor is refusing to do Surgery of infected Bursa which was observed on right ancle of my wife Mrs. Ronak jignesh shah. He refused to do this surgery in Criti Care hospital in Andheri East in Mumbai under mediclaim Cashless scheme as he will only receive Rs. 5000 as fees & overall bill was estimated between Rs.45,000 to 50,000. He insisted me to admit my wife in Nanavati hospital in VileParle West Mumbai so that he can conduct the same surgery and earn fees of Rs. 18000 with an overall bill of Rs. 1,00,000 which will be charged to New India Assurance under MediAssist TPA which was also available in Criti Care Andheri East.

This person also insisted me not to go with cashless option under mediclaim as TPA are cheaters and they do not want to pay higher amount to doctors.
He charged Rs. 1000 as consultancy fees in cash and did not have any PAYTM or creditcard payment system.

Why are such doctors still in the system. Pls take action against this doctor. enclosed patient history of diagnistics.
There is a big lobby of doctors which needs to be broken. Kindly help.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors