Don’t Buy Samsung Mobiles Especially A Series Mobiles.

Hai All... I am Chandramohan from Warangal Telangana. I have purchased Galaxy A 50 on 10th June from B new mobiles. While clicking photos I have observed so blurry photos are coming. When I checked cameras , rear middle main censor has Misalignment . I reported it to Samsung on 14th day and asked for replacement because it is a manufacturing defect. After 10 days of mental harassment by calls and mails, now they are saying it has nothing defect which is certified by service engineer and not eligible for replacement. The service center people agreed that there is a misalignment but now they are refusing to give replacement. Moreover they are not giving any update on requests. They are not calling and updating that they have called me. All cheating and hiding behind. I need to complain in counsumer forum. Officials where should I approach you.. should I complain on service centre or Samsung head office. Please reply any one. Thanks

Hai All... I am Chandramohan from Warangal Telangana. I have purchased Galaxy A 50 on 10th June from B new mobiles. While clicking photos I have observed so blurry photos are coming. When I checked cameras , rear middle main censor has Misalignment . I reported it to Samsung on 14th day and asked for replacement because it is a manufacturing defect. After 10 days of mental harassment by calls and mails, now they are saying it has nothing defect which is certified by service engineer and not eligible for replacement. The service center people agreed that there is a misalignment but now they are refusing to give replacement. Moreover they are not giving any update on requests. They are not calling and updating that they have called me. All cheating and hiding behind. I need to complain in counsumer forum. Officials where should I approach you.. should I complain on service centre or Samsung head office. Please reply any one. Thanks
Hello Chandu,

I purchased a new Samsung A50 on june 6th and i faced display problem 5 times but still they are not giving the replacement.Also they cheated me by not providing the Datasheet when i used to go to the service center for repair.This is how the customers are getting bluffed,Seriously after spending 21k worth of mobile and roaming around the service center is stupidity...Please let me know too if you come across any solution how to prevent this..

My Contact :8125949020
Rehan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors