Dominos Pizza

Dominos has just opened an outlet in Ajmer (Rajasthan). I called in for a home delivery, however they said it was unavailable. I then placed an order for 3 large non-veg pizzas, the operator said "NO" telephonic orders and asked us to send for a pick-up. She said the order once given at the outlet would take 15 minutes. Sad to say the service was pathetic and the pizzas were prepared after a wait of 1 hour and 5 minutes.............I suppose the less said the better regarding the Pizzas which were awfully packed and tasted just as bad...........................By the way there was a 25% Inaugural Discount which was not adjusted in the bill............!!! We definitely need some more Anna Hazares to take on the Multinationals and their franchises which treat the Indian customer with utter disdain and contempt........as people are used to the"chalta hai" attitude in rural India............well "Long Live Dominos.................!!!!!!!!"

Dominos is one of the favorite place for me to enjoy pizza and all other food items with friends. When we plan to meet first preference is Dominos since they offer best service and fresh, testy food with maintain hygiene. Sometime for non veg food we try some top non veg restaurants gives yummy test and different dishes.

food.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors