Dismal Quality of Service and Repair by Videocon TV Centre Complaint Reference No.- 1507180253

We were facing the constant problem of loss of video in our television, so we logged the complaint, reference to the subject. One of the technician from D2H visited and and confirmed that their is no problem with the dish, but instead the mother board has gone bad and needs to be replaced, so we again called the no. provided by the technician and logged the complaint with the engineer.

After conforming that it will be a paid visit of Rs.590/- even though the TV set was under warranty, the engineer came and checked the problem. He too confirmed that the mother board needs to be replaced with the new one, otherwise it will be a constant problem in future. But after knowing that the TV set is still under warranty period, to our shock he immediately changed his stance and told us that it is a minor problem and he can fix the problem right there. He then took out the card and fixed a simple tape on on top of the card and told us that only connection was loose and now we will not face any problem. And the story continues thereafter, as now he told if the same problem persist, the mother board will be replaced on chargeable plus the charges for visit.

What kind of service backup you have. Even though the TV set is under onsite warranty we had to pay the visit charges. Then depending upon whether the TV is under warranty or not, then you take a call what kind of repairing treatment it has to be given. Does that mean that you are simply trying to pass the warranty period by giving the quick fix job treatment to our devices, so that once the warranty period is over you can charge us for the part. Kindly explain why a cheap "Tape Treatment" or a "Jugaad" was given to us.

Yesterday one of your engineer Rahul called me and used an abusive language asking how dare that i reopened the call. he threatened me of consequences.

kindly look into the matter on an urgent basis. I need a satisfactory reply and necessary action from a company of your repute so that our trust does not fall in you, else we will take required course of action.

Anshul

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors