Dishonest Listed Company Fiverr International (No Reputation and Abuse of Power)

Fiverr unreasonable cancelled the order without any approval from the buyer, they saying falsehood to shirk the repondility at the begining but admit fault due to i provided all evidence to prove Fiverr mistake, then Fiverr promised will give me a compansate for my lose but closed the ticket suddenly, Fiverr said is allow reoen the ticket anytime for follow up the case, but Fiverr ignored my email and no respond until this moment.

Then i write the mail to complaint Fiverr cheating me and said i will take legal action to hold the accountable, Fiverr banned my account after got my mail and wronged me by any unreasonable reason, i am angry and authorised my legal representative to talk with Fiverr, but Fiverr no respond.

A listed company Fiverr International which unprofessional and no reputation, they always saying falsehood to cheating the customer, is a dishonest company, they are not follow the terms of service and abuse of power to wronged the customer and banned the account without any reason.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors