Dealsandyou has very pathetic service

I have placed a order(#100107251) on 29th July.
Even after quarrying (multiple times) about current status of delivery of the product there was no confirmation about the same. In absence of exact feedback about the status of delivery of the product till 30th of Aug, I have to cancel the order. :(

And now when I wanted to know status of my refund, again there is no proper confirmation about the refund as well.

[ Respose on phone: (each time), you will get the update in next 2-3 days.]:huh:
[Respose on mail: (each time), we request you to kindly bear with us as our appropriate department is investigating on this issue and it will be resolved as soon as possible and the concern department will contact you with the proper resolution. Your understanding in this matter is highly appreciated.]:huh:

It feels like cheated by making deal with dealsandyou. There is no senior person to whom I can escalate the problem. So I have to take this step.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I've myself talked to Dealsandyou.com customer care and found your complaint to be very genuine one. We've sent an email. Let us wait for 1-2 days.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Friend, two days passed, it is unlikely they will heed your complaints.
I've checked the site, it is not even 1.5 years old and ventures like this company fizzle out any time. So if this company disappears anytime I'd not be surprised. More so when the type of business they are offering, looks like sort of doing research of a business idea, most of which fail.

I guess they may already be in losses and have started packing bags.

So I suggest you do this:
1) Try to escalate it and talk to some senior person
2) If it does not work out, just turn abusive, eat out their brains
3) Post in other consumer complaints forums in India and there are plenty of them around
4) Finally send a consumer court notice in legal format( don't worry, just show off, don't need to go to court or lawyer :))

If all those fail, nothing you can do! This is the harsh reality.
You can find a similar case of Indiatimes Domains taking customers for granted.
I also invite your to pen your own story of this hassle in an article which we'll publish in the front page of our site so that other Indians can learn about this company.

Hi
Well similar was the case with me and one of my friend and we are really tired of availing offers from them. We might switch to Snapdeal or TimesDeal or some other service from now. I hope they provide good sevices. :)

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Abhay said:
Hi
Well similar was the case with me and one of my friend and we are really tired of availing offers from them. We might switch to Snapdeal or TimesDeal or some other service from now. I hope they provide good sevices. :)
This site looks to be in losses and may well be packing their bags before they close their shop. I've done .com analysis of their site. So this is my analysis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors