Datawind Tab not despatched

Sir, I have booked a Datawind Tab 7CZ 3G tab online on 24.03.2015 ( Booking ID PM471B5). the tab was not deleverd yet. after several inquiry through mails and phone calls, no response from the personnel. I have lost my 4499/ Rupees through this fraud company.I have asked them to send the money instead but the same was not responding.

The fraud team includes Mr Punit Bedi,Ajay Kalra, R Kochar, Lata, Bhawana Joshi, Yogesh, Jaswal, Neeraj Pandey, Amarjeet Kaur etc. All the persons are jointly involved in Datawind Scam to fool people through the online marketing network. It is my earnest request to all citizens not to get trapped with these persons or Avoid purchasing Datawind Tab in near future. There are lot of tab available in market with good specification, The low cost of datawind tab have its own risk of fraud as well as device performance.

If any person wants to know the Details of my foolishness, i can provide all voice correspondence of the concerned persons requesting me to buy(Trap) in this scam and screen shots of my transaction.My Mail-bijayraj at gmail dot com. Mob-09437145810

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors