Credit call Spam Call - Abusive

Hi,

I just received a call from this number : 8750680357 asking for some details about Credit cards. Her name is Richa Malhotra. She initially resisted from telling me the name of the company she is calling from and when asked repeatedly she disconnected the call. She gave me a call after 5 mins with all my details Name etc. and also about which credit cards i use and she apparently has some offers for loyal customers. She mentioned her company name as "Regional credit card corporate" - never heard about this company before.

Main problem with this call is she is using abusive language if we ask her to repeat what she said? She called up my wife as well and when my wife was unable to hear her properly she repeatedly abused her using foul language.

This is unacceptable and needs to be reported. Please help!

You can lodge a complaint with the Police and file a FIR for using abusive language for no reason. Also, make sure you do not disclose any details on the calls as these are the fraudsters. To know how you can prevent yourself from credit card fraud visit credit card

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors