Country Vacations India Ltd. Cheating

t the time of joining, Country Vacations have promised me to pay the amount and when I am coming with Credit Card will pay me back the amount and the payment then will be as EMI with 0% interest.

After 2 weeks I have tried to contact them, no response, Ms. Kavitha was the Manager, finally I have called her,she said will arrange money and will contact me..

There after no calls from her. I have contacted her and their customer service, but all went in vain.

Secondly at the time of joining, its been promised that will get an additional package of holiday to Dubai at free of cost. Unfortunately, it was not mentioned in the agreement.

Third thing, HDFC health care insurance for me and my family will be given.

When I contacted Customer service, I got the reply that they are unaware about Dubai Package and health insurance is in process. These happened after multiple times of contact via phone, email and complaint link in your website.

Again I have tried to get in touch with Country Vacations for conducting my kids birthday celebration for a hall and dinner. But no use. I failed that too... there is no use for me...

Finally, I have decided to cancel my membership, but all the time i got pissed off as its too difficult to get in touch with them. I think to go to MOON and come back is easier than this.

After this I get in touch with their customer service personnel and I have asked for the refund and the reason I told that its hard to reach you. Then the customer service personnel gave me a landline number and asked me to call. Again same thing, either its engaged or not answering the call. Finally I told this too to that fellow. For that I got a reply "That is land line numbers and we are working from 10.30am to till 7pm approximately 10,000 members are there in only chennai branch. we are not sitting simply."

I used to receive email regarding the functions or some events carried out in Jade resort and specifically mention that if interested contact that particular mobile number. that was also not working. No one answers for that and I used to send sms to that number. When I saw a email regarding Magic show and I asked my Kid, she was very much interested and i tried to call that mobile number (9710447365) and as its not reachable I send sms to that, but no response. My Kid worried very much. I gave her hope and I couldn't able to make it happen.

Be Aware of This Fraud…!!!
On 7th January I received a call from sales executive of Country Vacations – Pune saying you have won Five Gifts in the lucky draw. They asked me to come at Fitness Club to claim the gifts with my wife. I was also informed that I would need to attend 60 minutes presentation before claiming gift.
I got almost received with full attention Five to Six Calls before I reach there to claim the gifts. …I reached there with my wife and attended more than TWO HOURS of session of their various schemes of vacations. I got special treatment for the coming there and visit their place. The Sales was person talking me nicely and behaving as if I am the Chief Minister of the State.
One of the scheme they described me for 21 days Holiday for three years for 25000/- along with GYM at Fitness Centre and Free Passes of Event. They also promised that I will get confirmation call and will provide me the membership details along with the login id and password. Furthr I will get membership card for the same.
I enrolled for the token amount of Rs 7000/- at that time and got the confirmation call. The Operator said to me that the mail id and password for booking any trip is your mail id and registered mobile respectively.
I tried to confirm the same on their site with my mail ID and Mobile No but I was shocked to know that my mail id was not accepted. I called to the customer care representative and asked about my membership status. The very next reply was that there is no record found with my name.
I went to the Fitness Club with for this matter and informed my brother regarding this. He came with me and asked to get the details. Initially they behaved nicely and answered my queries. Later on I came to know that the membership for which they enrolled me that was for Fitness Club – Gym while the Holiday Vacation for 21 days was complementary.
I became angry for this as they have enrolled me by saying I am enrolled for vacation along with gym and event passes. This was like I am paying for the Mobile accessories and getting mobile free. They had given totally misstatement and provided as per my need and fraudulently enrolled me for their scheme.
I haven’t received any membership details till since 15 days…!!! I called many times to the customer representative for cancellation of my enrolment for membership and the answer what I received was shocking…. He Said once enrolled cannot be refunded for the amount..!!!
I am still chasing them to get my Refund Amount of Rs 7000 the Sales person enrolled me is making false statements and saying that I am out of station since the last week. Now he has refused to pick up my call.….!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors