COUNTRY VACATION BIG CHEATERS...!!!

[size=xx-small]Be Aware of This Fraud…!!!
On 7th January I received a call from sales executive of Country Vacations – Pune saying you have won Five Gifts in the lucky draw. They asked me to come at Fitness Club to claim the gifts with my wife. I was also informed that I would need to attend 60 minutes presentation before claiming gift.
I got almost received with full attention Five to Six Calls before I reach there to claim the gifts. …I reached there with my wife and WASTED more than TWO HOURS of session of their various schemes of vacations. I got special treatment for the coming there and visit their place. The Sales was person talking me nicely and behaving as if I am the Chief Minister of the State.
One of the scheme they described me for 21 days Holiday for three years for 25000/- along with GYM at Fitness Centre and Free Passes of Event. They also promised that I will get confirmation call and will provide me the membership details along with the login id and password. Furthr I will get membership card for the same.
I enrolled for the token amount of Rs 7000/- at that time and got the confirmation call. The Operator said to me that the mail id and password for booking any trip is your mail id and registered mobile respectively.
I tried to confirm the same on their site with my mail ID and Mobile No but I was shocked to know that my mail id was not accepted. I called to the customer care representative and asked about my membership status. The very next reply was that there is no record found with my name.
I went to the Fitness Club with for this matter and informed my brother regarding this. He came with me and asked to get the details. Initially they behaved nicely and answered my queries. Later on I came to know that the membership for which they enrolled me that was for Fitness Club – Gym while the Holiday Vacation for 21 days was complementary.
I became angry for this as they have enrolled me by saying I am enrolled for vacation along with gym and event passes. This was like I am paying for the Mobile accessories and getting mobile free. They had given totally misstatement and provided as per my need and fraudulently enrolled me for their scheme.
I haven’t received any membership details till since 15 days…!!! I called many times to the customer representative for cancellation of my enrolment for membership and the answer what I received was shocking…. He Said once enrolled cannot be refunded for the amount..!!!
I am still chasing them to get my Refund Amount of Rs 7000 the Sales person enrolled me is making false statements and saying that I am out of station since the last week. Now he has refused to pick up my call.….!!!
[/size]

Hi I have also cheated from country vacations. They are not providing any service, they are providing the service in verbal communication only. They are not providing any service practically. If you ask for any holiday booking always they are saying it is not available.

Similar experience -

The day before yesterday, I went to City one mall, Chinchwad with my family and a lady came to me and asked me to fill up a small slip.
She mentioned, I may get free gifts if my name is chosen in the lucky draw.
She was so fast, just asked name, number, her age and said slip will remain with her. (I had thought no harm in giving the details. Although I did not imagine I shall win any gifts this way)

Next day morning, I got a call from some Arun (Truecaller – Ozone Mall) saying, we have won 4 gifts.
1. Dinner set
2. Vehicle service voucher
3. Holiday with family at 5 star hotel
4. 25K worth of vacation stay

He said, we do not need to pay a single penny, we can even come without credit/debit card(but who does that? And they know it)
I received SMS – “Attend 60 mins program with spouse, compulsory” from same number and
address given was -102, Centroil building, near Ozone mall, Parihar chowk, Aundh

I repeatedly asked this Arun person, what is the 60 min program about? And we do not want to buy anything. Which exact company are you calling from?
But he did not mention country club at all. He just said, we will just explain how to use your gifts and nothing else. Please come and collect the gifts.

We were tempted to go as we thought there is no harm in going.

But after trying several searches about validity of such events on google, finally I found consumer complaints related numerous posts and horrible experiences with people throughout India.
Hence, after reading those, we did not go.

They will ask you to switch off the phone as soon as you reach and then give you several offers for country club membership.
Offers will be very exciting and you will be registering to some or the other(~1L – 2L). Later that money is gone and gifts are also too cheap.
Also they will not give any gifts if you do not buy the deal.

Hence, please do not fall victim to similar situations. As it was very recent experience with me, it can happen with anyone.
So, thought of sharing this with you all.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors